BLUNDSTONE #500 – THE “CLASSIC” SLIP-ON BLUNDSTONE BOOTS.
The Blundstone brand is a Tasmanian company founded in 1870 which is now owned and operated by a family whose history can be traced back to the 1840’s. Their manufacturing and sourcing is from many parts of the world and they are committed to making the best quality boots for everyday work and comfort. Blundstone values outstanding product quality. Although growing to become one of the world’s best known boot brands, the company remains Tasmanian and still holds its family values.
The fully shaped footbed is cushioned and is also removable which together with the Poron XRD in the heel strike zone provides excellent comfort and shock absorption. The hard-wearing TPU outsole is highly resistant to hydolysis and microbial attack (Oil, acid and organic fat resistant). The outsole is also heat resistant to temperatures of upto 140°C.
These Blundstone boots are lightweight, durable and are ergonomically engineered for reduced wearer fatigue. They will not disappoint.
- Stout Brown premium oil tanned leather elastic sided boot
- V cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Strobel slip lasted construction
- Fully removable shaped comfort footbed
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo urethane refer to (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank – ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Lightweight and durable
- Sizes available: 3-12
All prices are VAT inclusive & a VAT receipt will be issued upon purchase.
For all UK orders we use a 24-48hr recorded delivery courier company (Interlink). You can track your parcel every step of the way.