BLUNDSTONE #192 SLIP-ON SAFETY BOOTS
The Blundstone brand is a Tasmanian company founded in 1870 which is now owned and operated by a family whose history can be traced back to the 1840’s. Their manufacturing and sourcing is from many parts of the world and they are committed to making the best quality boots for everyday work and comfort. Blundstone values outstanding product quality. Although growing to become one of the world’s best known boot brands, the company remains Tasmanian and still holds its family values.
The Blundstone Safety Boot is available in stout brown premium leather with elastic sides, steel toe safety boot certified to EU Standard EN345, V cut upper reduces stitching exposure, kickguard toe leather protection, conventionally lasted construction, Xtreme comfort footbed with PORON XRDtm insert in the heel strike zone.
- Stout brown premium oil tanned leather elastic sided boot
- V Cut upper reduces stitching exposure
- Kickguard toe leather protection
- Patented SPS and PORON XRD in the heel strike zone for increased shock protection
- Xtreme comfort EVA footbed with PORON XRD heel and forepart inserts providing great comfort
- Polyurethane (PU) midsole/thermo-urethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis & microbial attack
- Oil, acid and organic fat resistant
- Outsole heat resistant to 140°F
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank – ensures correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
For all UK orders we use a 24-48hr recorded delivery courier company (Interlink). You can track your parcel every step of the way.